What can Tenants History
do for landlords?
See how Letting Agents can
benefit from Tenants History
Register NOW to start
using our totally FREE service!
How to rate your tenants
Information for tenants
wishing to access their
See local Agents that
are listed in our directory
This Directory is Sponsored by
Welcome to Tenants History
Tenants History is the UK's first "rate a tenant" website which services both private and local housing tenants. This database enables landlords, letting agents, local councils and property management companies the opportunity to view a tenants current and previous address history, dates of tenancies and a rating from previous landlords/agents. In addition you can have access to contact the current or previous landlord/agent, should you wish to get a finer reference. Our service is totally FREE and will not cost you a penny.
Tenants History is a unique service designed to "Safeguard Landlords for the Future" by highlighting the GOOD tenants and enabling others to view a true representation of a tenants residential history.
Give good tenants the credit they deserve!
* Free to register
* No cost to upload new and existing tenants
* Free to rate your tenants when they leave the property
* Free to search for all tenants listed
* View a tenants current and previous residential history, including contract dates
* Check a landlords/agents rating of a tenant (see "Tenant Management")
* All registered landlord/agents contact details provided
* Tenants History will notify you by e-mail if your tenant has been searched
* For more information on Data Protection, please see our Terms and Conditions
* The website will create a footprint of a tenants rental history for many years to come
Marie Parris of George Ellis Property Services explains Tenants History.
Tenants History latest NEWS.....
Belvoir Letting Agency praise Tenants History ‘Valuable Tool’
or "Find a Tradesman" directory, then please contact Tracey Hanbury on 0208 656